Extra virgin coconut oil is preferred because it does not undergo any process of hydrogenation, refinement or deodorization.
Coconut oil for the skin
- coco has been used for centuries in Asian countries. It helps cleanse and moisturize the skin better than moisturizing lotions containing water.
- It removes dead cells and strengthens tissues found under the skin.
- It is also known as healing for wounds. The people of Panama use coconut oil on infections and drink a small amount to relieve the infection and promote a quick cure. These effects were verified in a study of the Foundation of Skin and Cancer of the Philippines in 2008.
- Coconut oil is effective against rashes, dry skin but also the eczema psoriasis, and other skin problems
Coconut oil for the hair
- To give a shiny appearance to your hair, nothing like coconut oil. It hydrates the hair and cleans the scalp.
- To strengthen the hair roots, massage your scalp with a little oil before your usual shampoo. You will have shinier and stronger hair. These properties for the hair have been demonstrated in a study of the research and development center of the University of Mumbai, in 2003.
Coconut oil for health
Strengthens the immune system
L Coconut oil improves the immune system thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. According to a study by the British Society For Immunology coconut oil is effective in fighting bacterial infections and it even has anti-inflammatory properties, according to another study, published in 2010 in Pharmaceutical Biology .
Helps to lose weight
Virgin coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids that are used by the body for energy production. Only a small part is stored in the body as fat. Coconut oil can boost metabolism and burn more calories.
Reduces Stretch Marks
Stretch marks are formed because of pregnancy, but also because of excessive weight gain or weight loss. Coconut oil can help you get rid of stretch marks if you massage the area regularly.
Improves the Digestive System
Virgin Coconut Oil Taken at Suitable Doses Could Help Eliminate Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Improve Digestion
Now that you Know the Benefits of Oil virgin, do not hesitate to include it in your diet to get all the benefits!