Today, we do not just want to be skinny. We also want slim, strong and healthy bodies . That’s why we should focus so much on burning fat as building muscle.
In this article, discover the best tips for dieting that will allow you to achieve this goal with as few victims as possible and without hunger.
Burn fat intelligently
If we want to lose weight in a healthy way , we should suggest burning up fat in an intelligent way , eliminating the excess in certain parts of the body and at the same time increasing muscle mass.
To achieve this, we will focus on food, which plays a fundamental role in the distribution of fats in our body.
In addition to these tips, we have to play sports and of course two or three times a week combining a cardiovascular routine with strength to the muscles strong .
- We can accomplish this with high-intensity interval exercises that alternate different types of effort in a few minutes, with a few seconds break in between.
- In this way we can achieve surprising and lasting results in just 20 or 30 minutes per session.
1. Foods that activate the metabolism
If we want to increase calorie consumption, we need to speed up the metabolism, which is responsible, among other things, for the body, which is responsible for the production of heat and the burning of calories.
There are some foods that have the property that activate, so we should add them to our daily diet:
- Cayenne pepper: We should eat it gradually as it is very spicy.
- Ginger: It also has digestive properties.
- Green Tea: Excellent for the morning and afternoon.
- Cinnamon: Powerful stimulant, also prevents the desire to eat sweet.
- Grapefruit: Ideal citrus fruit to promote weight loss and improve liver function.
- Oats: cereals very nutritious and complete, excellent for athletes.
2. Choose healthy fats
Although it seems contradictory to burn body fat, we must not stop consuming it, but choose those who are healthier .
In other words, to eliminate the deep-fried, ice, pastry and sausage and replace them with the following foods:
- Blue fish
- egg yolk
- Dried fruit
- Ghee or clarified butter.
In this way, we will activate our body’s natural ability to burn fat.
3. Improve the assimilation of fats
In general, if we find it difficult to digest fats, in addition to those already mentioned, we can also consume some foods to facilitate their digestion:
- Green tea
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Milk Thistle.
4. Good quality protein
Eating protein is important to burn fat and build muscle .
However, we must avoid the common mistake of many athletes who base their diet on chicken and tuna.
These foods also contain other added substances, such as hormones and heavy metals, which, when consumed in large quantities, can cause chronic and degenerative diseases.
We have to eat proteins of all kinds and not abuse the animal source:
- Lean organic meat.
- White fish and little blue fish.
- Whole grains such as rice, oats, quinoa or millet.
- Nuts and seeds.
5. Reduce carbohydrates
We recommend not only increasing the intake of healthy fats and proteins, but also reducing the consumption of carbohydrates, especially refined flours.
These nutrients give you a lot of energy, but we also allow fat to accumulate, so we should take them in small amounts and choose the best:
- Whole rice
6. Good posture
Improving posture when we suffer from some kind of problem is fundamental to getting the muscles to work properly.
If we do not do it well, we run the risk of being hurt and unable to achieve the body shape we want.
- For example, some people can not improve the look of their waist because their spine is not straight.
- As a result, our body accumulates fat in places where we do not want to balance our weight.
7. Beware of injury
To prevent or treat injuries, we can use arnica-based medications and gels, an anti-inflammatory that is used and consumed by many athletes.