Do you want to say goodbye to unwanted hair? Hot waxing is one of the most effective hair removal methods, follow the advice for a perfect and lasting result
Do you want perfect hair removal? What is the best technique? There are several ways to shave perfectly hot waxing is one of them. It is a very used technique, because hair removal is lasting, but unfortunately a little more painful than the razor, but it guarantees a smooth and soft skin. Here are some tips to follow to do waxing at home and get a perfect result.
Hot waxing: how
hot waxing is a very effective type of hair removal, it guarantees smooth skin for at least 3 weeks, with this technique you can depilate:
The hot waxing is formed by a mix of waxes and resins, after heating, it is spread directly on the area to be depilated, with a spatula along the hair growth direction. You wait a few moments to make sure that the hairs remain “trapped” inside it, apply a special strip and tear it in the opposite direction to hair growth, the tear must be fast. This technique allows the hair to tear from the root unlike the razor that cuts only the hair so the skin will be smooth only for a few days. Hot waxing, causes vasodilation for this reason it is not recommended for women who suffer from capillary fragility or varicose veins.
Tips for making it at home
La Hot waxing usually makes the beautician, especially if you are not very practical, but otherwise you can do it at home by following some advice. Try this experience only if you are capable, especially if you need to shave the most delicate parts of the body such as armpits and groin.
Here is the kit you need to buy:
- hot wax
- wax heater with thermostat : in order to maintain a constant temperature avoiding burns
- spatula : to spread the wax
- post-depilation emollient wipes or oils
What are the steps to follow for a perfect waxing at home? Let’s find out:
- Scrub : start a few days before waxing, so as to prepare the hair for depilation.
- Take a shower : immediately before waxing, then dry the skin well, so that the waxing guarantees an excellent result because it is easy to tear.
- Dissolve the wax : use a professional wax heater that has an adjustable thermostat so you can maintain a constant temperature for as long as the
- Apply the wax on the skin : first test the temperature on the back of your hand to avoid getting burned.
- Spread the wax : with a spatula along the hair growth direction. If you need to shave your legs, start from the knee to the ankle.
- Press with the spatula on the wax for a few seconds.
- Make a strong tear in the opposite direction of hair growth .
- Eliminate wax residues: with moisturizing oils or special wipes
- Apply a moisturizing cream: to reactivate the microcirculation, we recommend using the sweet almond oil every day until the hair starts to grow back
If you want to spend a second time on the same spot let the skin cool down first.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of hot waxing are :
- longer life : the hairs after being eradicated at the root, grow back after about 3-4 weeks;
- weakens the hair : if you practice frequently, the number of hairs is reduced and will be softer.
The disadvantages are in greater number of the advantages, we discover which are: painful depilation : after two hours after the tearing, it causes a slight redness
- waxing temperature : it is necessary to wait until the wax reaches the right temperature and consistency to be used, a more method slow compared to cold waxing;
- is not indicated for all : it cannot be used for women suffering from capillary fragility, varicose veins and venous insufficiency, because heat causes a temporary vasodilation;
- not recommended for pregnant women: especially in the first three months of gestation, a period in which there is a greater capillary fragility.
On which parts of the body can the hot waxing be spread?
Hot waxing can be used on the whole body only if you do it with the right precautions. Experts advise using it especially for depilating legs and arms, while for more delicate and sensitive areas such as the groin and armpits, the cold one is preferable. This last technique is less “aggressive “, and is recommended for the more delicate areas or those with the most sensitive skin.
There are also many women who do not want to give up hot waxing in the area bikini, especially if they have decided to opt for total depilation of the intimate parts: it is certainly painful but certainly more lasting.