The current situation is alarming: we consume too much salt, too much sugar, too much processed products… This bad lifestyle leads to more or less serious physical and mental consequences.
Many people often feel tired stressed, bloated and less productive. Others suffer physical consequences and develop chronic diseases that degrade their abilities in the long term.
This statement puts the flea in the ear and emphasizes the need to take care of oneself by turning to a natural diet and
Many people have decided to turn to traditional diets rich in vitamins and minerals. The “detox” juices were then put forward to propose their depurative, draining and energizing virtues.
Discover without delay some recipes for “detox” juice:
The 5 detoxifying and gourmet recipes
- Juice 1 : Two apples + two pears
- Juice 2: 500 grams of cranberries + a bunch of grapes and three prunes
- Juice 3: two apples + one pear + a pineapple
- Juice 4: three oranges + a grapefruit
- Juice 5: two apples + 300 grams of melon
Detoxifying and depurative recipes
- Juice 1: a branch of celery + a tomato + 200 grams of spinach + an apple + a pineapple + a tablespoon of dill
- Juice 2: a cucumber + an apple + a celery stalk + a pinch of ginger + a pinch of dill
- Juice 3: Two pineapple + one celery stalk + one half of a kale + one tomato + one clove of garlic + one tablespoon of basil
- Juice 4 : A lemon juice + a celery stalk + 200 grams of spinach + two apples + a pinch of dill
- Juice 5: Two tomatoes + 200 grams of spinach + one clove of garlic + a pinch of ginger
Detoxifying and draining recipes
- Juice 1: Two green apples + 300 grams of strawberries + a cucumber + a half of kale + mint
- Juice 2: 300 grams of blueberries + 300 grams of raspberry + one half of cabbage + one cucumber + mint
- Juice 3 : Two pineapple + one quarter of watermelon + a mango
- Juice 4: A pineapple + an orange + a quarter of watermelon + 200 grams of spinach
- Juice 5: An orange + a lime + 200 grams of strawberries + a tablespoon of ginger
What are the benefits of detoxifying juices?
World Health Organization recommends a minimum intake of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
A study explains the benefits of these foods. Rich in vitamins and minerals, fruits and vegetables are full of fiber. These are essential for improving intestinal transit activity and contributing to a healthy weight. Indeed, the fibers swell in the stomach bringing a feeling of prolonged satiety which makes it possible to reduce the food intake. These substances are helpful in reducing excess weight and are particularly recommended for overweight people.
In addition, fruits and vegetables are rich in water, devoid of fat, and provide energy to the body. Their antioxidant content provides the body with a protective barrier against the harmful effects of free radicals and various diseases. In fact, a study reveals that those who consume more fruits and vegetables stimulate their immune system and improve the functions of organs.
When and how to consume these juices?
To take full advantage of all the advantages of these juices eat them in the morning before breakfast. These juices, rich in fiber, will allow you not to feel untimely cravings during the morning and to be productive.
If however you are hungry between meals, you can drink one of these juices to boost your body and regain
To have a healthy lifestyle, care must be taken to:
- Decrease the consumption of red meat
- Practice regular physical activity
- Banning Industrial Products and Favoring Natural Food Products
- Refueling Vitamins and Minerals
- Avoiding Refined Sugar, Excess Salt and Fat