Very early, the signs of age appear. Indeed, the first wrinkles settle around the age of 30 years. Fortunately, there are natural methods to mitigate and fight this sometimes destabilizing phenomenon. We offer you an extremely effective tip based on organic lemon, to prevent and fight wrinkles.
What are the factors that can promote the appearance of wrinkles?
Certain factors are likely to trigger cutaneous aging. Internal causes and external causes are distinguished
Among the internal factors are:
– The genetic aging of skin cells: Over time, skin cells age. This process is genetically programmed for each of us. The skin becomes less firm and less resistant to stretching. Dermis weakens and first wrinkles appear
– Oxidative stress: Free radicals play a role in cell aging. With age, the body’s ability to defend against naturally occurring toxins in the air decreases. Free radicals cause stress to the body’s cells and promote skin aging
– Hormones: When women reach menopause, estrogen production declines. This hormonal disturbance causes deterioration of collagen and elastin fibers, which weakens the appearance of the skin.
There are also external factors such as:
- Cigarettes and the sun: Nicotine impacts vascularization of the skin, attacks the dermis and prevents the renewal of skin cells.
- Stress and Lack of Sleep: Related, lack of sleep and stress are factors that cause the body to produce more free radicals, causing the acceleration of aging.
- Dehydration: The skin needs to be hydrated frequently. The lack of hydration promotes the appearance of wrinkles.
The natural method with organic lemon to fight against wrinkles:
“Prevention is better than cure”, they say … You do not need to wait until you have some wrinkles to take care of your skin. This approach can be performed even by those who do not have any marks on the face to prevent their appearance. For those who already have wrinkles, this method helps to reduce them effectively fight against skin aging.
Thus, you will need:
– Juice of a biological lemon
The lemon is very effective to protect the skin daily and to fight wrinkles. Its high content of vitamin C allows it to promote the production of collagen necessary to make the skin smoother and slow skin aging. In addition, its Vitamin C content acts as a serum to tone the skin and fade wrinkles.
– Rose water: 4 tablespoons
Natural anti-bacterial, rose water is a powerful anti-aging treatment for the face. Its antioxidant composition allows it to eliminate age marks on the skin.
– Beer: 2 tablespoons
Consisting of water, malt, hops, yeast and rich in mineral salts, potassium and vitamin B, beer is considered moisturizing and helps protect the skin against skin aging.
– A wipe or cotton
How to use this method?
First, mix the beer, rose water and organic lemon juice, then apply this natural lotion to your face with a wipe or cotton pad. Let it sit for 15 minutes, then rinse your face with lukewarm water and put on your usual moisturizer.
By using this toner over the days, your skin will be smoother and the appearance of wrinkles will decrease significantly.
– When applying lemon to your face, do not expose yourself to the sun. Lemon is photosensitizing. To avoid any risk, we recommend applying this lotion at bedtime and washing it the next morning.
– It is not recommended to apply a large amount of lemon juice for too long on the skin as this may irritate.